"If you SEE something, SAY something"
The safety of all members of the MCP community is of utmost importance to us, and for that reason we are asking everyone to come together and look out for each other. If you witness any suspicious behavior, we ask that you report it immediately to a supervisor or the MCP Police Department at:
410-767-2911 (Baltimore), or 410-260-2911 (Annapolis).
We also recommend that you program this number into your mobile phone for easy access in case of an emergency.
Suspicious behavior or circumstances can include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Anyone forcibly entering a car or home
- Someone tampering with property
- Strangers loitering or entering rooms, offices with no apparent legitimate cause
- Someone carrying a weapon
- Strange vehicles parked in your area
- Any behavior that is out of character on State Complex
- Packages left unattended
- Suspicious or noxious odors
If you are unsure, call Maryland Capitol Police
The "If You See Something, Say Something" public awareness campaign was created by the Department of Homeland Security to raise public awareness of indicators of potential terrorist and other criminal activities, and to emphasize the importance of reporting suspicious activity to the authorities.
For more information, go to:
To facilitate communication about the campaign, MCP has created a toolkit of materials for State Complex departments and units to use when promoting “If You See Something, Say Something.” Click the Links below to download.
- Annapolis "See Something, Say Something" Posters
- Baltimore "See Something, Say Something" Posters